What Are Some Essential Benefits of Fem-Shot?
A significant portion of reproductive-age women suffers from Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD), making it a vastly present medical problem. The reason for the impairment in sexual function may be due to various psychological, biological, and mainly due to a reduction in hormone levels due to aging, after childbirth, and also stress factors. Women are highly affected by sexual dysfunction than men but due to the disgrace surrounding female sexual health even in this era, many women find it tricky to speak about them with a gynecologist. This makes it tougher to find the root cause of the problem and enhance the female sexual experience. Many advanced vaginal rejuvenation treatments will aid in getting back the functions and enjoy normal sex life. In this blog, we are going to list some essential benefits of a Fem-Shot.
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma?
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a treatment that is highly employed in treating athletes and orthopedics to enhance healing capabilities. This method is also employed effectively in other areas of medicine like cosmetics to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Recent studies have proven that PRP can also be employed to encourage the development of vaginal tissue, rebuilding the collagen and similarly rejuvenating the tissue as it is done in any facial therapies.
- Plasma is a blood component that is a clear and yellowish shade liquid mainly comprising of water. The human blood consists of 55% plasma and its main task is to aid the blood circulation across the body while even controlling the blood pressure. It also has the responsibility to carry blood proteins that are key in providing immune and clotting tasks. It will also supervise and balance the pH levels to make sure that cells are functioning accordingly.
- Platelets are key components in the blood which are first responders in the site of injury. They are floating in the human blood throughout the body and are key in clotting the blood to prevent bleeding and start the healing process. This is initiated by damaged blood vessels that send the signal to stimulate platelets to the injured region. Platelets bind themselves to the blood vessel and start the process.
- Platelet-rich plasma is obtained by drawing some amount of blood from the same individual and processing it in the centrifuge machine. This machine separates the plasma and platelets from other blood components. This combination of plasma and platelets include the growth factors that can enhance the development of new and healthy vaginal tissue.
The Fem Shot Procedure:
- The fem shot is a fast and minimally invasive, painless treatment that is performed at medical centers. It is initiated by drawing tiny amounts of blood and then processing it via a centrifugal machine as done in PRP. Once the PRP is extracted it is injected gradually into the upper vagina clitoris regions. If you are feeling worried about any kind of minimal discomfort, then a topical numbing cream can be employed.
- With the normal aging process in women, there will be variations in hormones like estrogen. Due to this, many women will feel the issues of lack of sexual desires and other functions but also lose confidence in their sexual activities. Fem shot procedure will aid you if you are suffering from issues like pain during intercourse, sexual desires, or difficulty in achieving orgasm. There may be variations in outcomes for various individuals depending on the individual body types. There may be a requirement for more than one treatment to accomplish the desired results.
Will the Fem-Shot Procedure Hurt? How Long Does it Take?
Fem shot procedure is usually painless but you can always opt for numbing creams if you are worried. The majority of patients experience only minimal discomfort as the injection will feel like a warming sensation or tiny pinch. It will take only around half an hour to complete the procedure and the recovery time is nil adding the application of numbing cream.
Essential benefits from the Fem shot:
- Enhanced sexual sensation
- Better arousal from clitoral stimulation
- The capability to achieve an orgasm from penetrative sex
- Smoothening the vulva skin
- Stronger and easily achievable orgasms
- Solving the issue of urinary incontinence
- The negation of pain from sexual intercourse
- Improved natural lubrication
The Fem-Shot for Urinary Incontinence:
Along with aiding women in solving their sexual problems, it also aids in improving urinary incontinence. Many women have found a solution from Fem shot to their annoying urinary incontinence issue that was caused due to natural aging or other problems. Trauma, stress, childbirth, or highly sensitive bladders can be contributors to urinary incontinence issues. Fem shot can offer the solution without the complications of chemical usage, surgeries, or extra medications. This procedure acts quickly to provide superb control while giving you the best comfort.
How Long Does it Take Before I See Results from a Fem-Shot?
The results of the fem shot procedure can vary depending on several individual factors like medical conditions, age, and hormonal problems. There will be an increase in sexual functions and desires almost immediately but complete outcomes can be relished only after 3 months where there will be an actual peak of the results. There will be a rapid enhancement in the sensation in the first week after the treatment as there will be the development of new tissues in the next few days. Fem-Shot procedure results can vary depending on the individual body response, but they generally last 18 months if performed at an experienced wellness center by reliable experts.
Is There Any Downtime Associated with the Treatment?
This procedure has no downtime but patients will experience some amount of swelling due to enhanced sensitivity. This swelling will fade off in 2 days but patients are generally advised to easily go back to their routine almost immediately after the procedure.