Are you worrying that there is no possibility to lift and enhance the appearance of the breast or chest region? Are you worried about the annoying surgical procedures that are not feasible for your busy lifestyle? PRP breast and chest rejuvenation treatment could be your best option. Variations in the tissue and tone of breasts are part of natural aging. They lose their elasticity and appear dull. PRP breast lift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment that employs the natural growth elements to revive and lift the breasts. It will be the best option for people to enhance their aesthetics and also offer the best solution for breast rejuvenation after breastfeeding periods.
What are the Reasons behind Breasts Losing Their Firmness?
Some major factors contribute to losing the firmness of the breasts. They are
- Age: It is the primary cause for breasts losing their firmness. As the skin ages, ligaments of the breast lose their elasticity and stretch leading to a dropped appearance. Fats supporting the breast frame will lose the fullness and disintegrate with age. It is also supported by gravity that exerts pressure on the breasts and keeps pulling them downwards.
- Wearing the wrong bra: A large portion of women have no proper idea which is the best type and size of bra they must wear. A properly sized bra will lift and support the breasts while preventing them from being losing their shape because of movement. There is various type of bra’s available also for strenuous activities like a workout, which will avoid the breasts from sagging.
- Smoking: There are substances called carcinogens that lead to breast ligaments lose their elasticity.
- Variations in weight: If you are overweight and shred them suddenly, it leads to stretching and tightening of breasts. Maintaining a stable weight is best for optimal breast shape and size.
As surgery is a concern for many women, they are opting for PRP therapy to gain confidence.
What is PRP?
Blood is made up of components: Red blood cells and plasma. Plasma comprises white blood cells and platelets that are filled with growth factors. Platelet-rich plasma has been highly used for treating many types of issues mainly tendonitis and arthritis. PRP was recently found to be helpful to encourage hair growth, enhance circulation, and increase skin tone and texture.
Plasma is the first component to arrive at the site of injuries such as cuts or wounds. As it is filled with growth factors and platelets, it stimulates a healing response in the region. This same response is mimicked in the case of PRP treatment. Stimulating the body with PRP treatment will enhance the growth factors in the region, which has a powerful rejuvenating effect on skin and other tissues. Eventually, breast and chest rejuvenation with PRP treatment makes ensures positive results among the majority of patients.
6 Things About Breast and Chest Rejuvenation with PRP:
- The PRP breast and chest rejuvenation is a non-invasive procedure that involves no downtime. It employs the plasma from natural blood cells to stimulate the production of collagen from the body. This process lifts and fills out the shrunken breasts. It also enhances the appearance of wrinkles in the chest region, fades off the stretch marks, and reduces the appearance of veins leading to an increase in nipple sensitivity.
- While it may not provide the same results as surgical breast lift procedure, but it will provide women with fine shaped and firm breasts for much fewer charges.
- A PRP breast lift starts with the collection of plasma. If you are thinking PRP to be a scary procedure, all it needs is traditional blood drawn from the hands. This collected blood is spun at a rapid rate in a special centrifugal machine, separating the growth factors from the blood. PRP is purified later and prepared to be injected back to the same person. These injecting amounts are decided based on the specific goals for the treatment. There is slight discomfort linked with the process, as you may feel some pinching effect at the injection site.
- There will be no major downtime with this treatment as you will be able to go back to your normal daily routine. Since it is a natural process, it may take some time to show the results from the treatment as the body will respond properly to the natural process. Results will vary depending on the individual skin types and other health factors but the majority of them respond well to the treatment.
- PRP is a safe and effective form of treatment since it uses natural elements obtained from the body. It will aid in solving aesthetic issues without the need for surgery. But you have to be sure in associating with a reliable aesthetic expert for meeting your goals precisely. They will take precise care with you to develop your unique treatment plan.
- PRP injections have yielded positive results for firming and increasing the volume to decollete, shaping the cleavage, enhancing the appearance of scars and stretch marks, fixing the nipples for enhanced sensation and breast implant swelling. A significant number of clients have shown positive effects for these treatments with results visible after approximately 8 weeks and lasting up to a year.
PRP breast and chest rejuvenation can be the best choice for:
- Improving the overall shape and looks of the breast and chest.
- Improving the sensitivity of breasts and nipples.
- Contour and lift the breasts.
- Negate the presence of stretch marks on breasts.
- Rejuvenate reversed nipples.
- This PRP treatment cannot be directly used to enhance the size of breasts but may be used to improve the effects of implants.
If you are looking for breast and chest rejuvenation treatments, PRP is the safest and most efficient way to achieve the desired results with no side effects as in surgical procedures. Chose a reliable center like Solana Aesthetics and Wellness for getting yourself individual care and positive results.