The Oxygeneo facial is a 3 -in-1 treatment that consists of exfoliates, oxygenates, and infuses skin with different essential nutrients and vitamins. It’s a proven and completely non-invasive treatment that will not need the usage of any kind of scary procedures such as lasers, injections, or any other surgical procedures. It’s a robust yet safe facial that cleanses the clogged pores, refreshes dry skin, and enhances the overall skin texture. If you are looking to know all the benefits, keep reading below.
How is the Oxygeneo facial treatment done?
The treatment starts with the exfoliating of the upper layer of the dermis and cleansing of the dead skin cells. The next step would be the generation of Co2 bubbles that lead to a physical response from the body, stimulating huge quantities of oxygen that is delivered to the skin. This process enhances the flow of blood to the regions causing a renewal of the skin. In addition to this, it will fill the facial skin cells with nutrients and vitamins, ending with healthy and glowing skin. Contrasting to this laser treatment, it has no or very minimal downtime and also immediately transforms the skin to feel the smooth, glowing, and improved texture. But the actual duration of the results is reliant on the expertise of the skincare expert and following the skincare routine. An OxyGeneo facial feels like a soothing massage that is usually finished in half an hour.
What are the three aspects of an Oxygeneo treatment?
- Exfoliation that eliminates the dead skin cells of the upper layer of dead skin cells that is comparable to mild microdermabrasion.
- The skin rejuvenation procedure infuses the skin with active elements such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, and antioxidants similar to first-gen oxygen facials.
- Oxygenation generates carbon dioxide bubbles that gradually erupt on the surface of the dermis. Later it stimulates the oxygen-rich blood flow to the target area with enhanced absorption of the actives.
The first one among the actives is NeoRevive which is for comprehensive rejuvenation and anti-ageing, and the second one being NeoBright that brightens and enhances the texture. Both of the treatment gels will network with the endpoint of the device, which generates carbon dioxide bubbles and leads to the surfacing of the oxygen-rich blood. The magical device or wand performs the job of pulling oxygen to the surface from within instead of pushing it from an external source which creates the magic.
After an OxyGeneo facial, patient can go ahead with its routine with skincare, using gentle moisturizer or cream, as per expert suggestions. Unlike other traditional skincare treatments that stop you from being able to eat, drink or perform a strenuous workout after the procedure, this will not demand any extra steps after the treatment. Experts will advise you to wear broad-spectrum sunscreen before exposing yourself to direct sunlight, as the exfoliation can cause the skin to remain delicate for few days.
Why is the Oxygeneo super facial more effective than a standard facial?
- The advanced OxyGeneo Technology offers proven and natural outcomes with anti-ageing benefits with its ability to reach the skin deeply. This is one of the key benefits of OxyGeneo over other treatments like HydraFacial. It aids the skin to develop its oxygen by sending CO2 that creates the difference in decreasing fine lines and wrinkles, breaking up acne, and flooding the skin with benefits. This also generates networks in the dermis which is the main factor that helps with deep penetration. It is completely different from employing an external machine to try to force oxygen into the skin causing the damage.
- This treatment involves the usage of a wand that aids to eliminate the unevenness and dullness effectively leaving the skin smooth and natural. As the final phase of the Oxygeneo employs a tailored blend of serum mixture and Ultrasound waves to nurture the skin, decreasing the problems such as sunspots, melasma, redness, acne, and many more. As the skin expert has complete authority over the mixture, there is ample chance of using customized serums to benefit the skin.
- As you complete the Oxygeneo super facial, you will get all of the superior advantages of a regular oxygen facial along with subtle exfoliation and oxygenation. But OxyGeneo facial is also suitable for sensitive skin, unlike regular facials that are not always ideal for all skin types.
- You may only require one OxyGeneo super facial treatment to get the enhanced glow, texture in the skin that lasts for many days. With a traditional facial, you may require many sessions to get long-term results and advantages, but you will achieve it with only one session of Oxygeneo facial. This comprises enhancements to acne, elasticity and brown spots, and whatnot.
- This treatment is a non-vacuum device and that stimulates the internal generation of oxygenation, via CO2, instead of the normal pressurized stream of oxygen that’s employed in other facials. But it is regarded as a unique facial as it will not only peak on the day of the treatment you may continue to see gradual improvements over coming weeks. You’d still need series of treatments as per the expert advice, including improvements to acne, elasticity, brown spots, and whatnot.
OxyGeneo is a state-of-the-art technology for exfoliation of the skin by enhancing the skin oxygen levels and infusion of vital nutrients to supplement the skin. This combination of skin exfoliation with skin oxygenation increases the absorption capacity of the key elements in our nutrient-rich products into the skin. After an OxyGeneo session, the skin will feel smooth, rejuvenated, and look glowing with an even texture added with improvement in overall skin tone and reduction of fine lines or wrinkles. But all this will be possible only if you associate with a reliable aesthetic centre like Solana Aesthetics and Wellness. With 30+ years of expertise, our professionals are committed to giving each client the unique care they need to glow from the inside out.